How to Add a GIF to Google Slide4 min readReading Time: 3 minutes
If you want to add some personality and pizzazz to your Google Slides presentation, then you should consider using a GIF. GIFs are a great way to add some visual interest to your slides, and they can be used to highlight important points or to show off your personality. Here’s how to add a GIF to your Google Slides presentation.
How to Add a GIF to Google Slide
What is a GIF?
A GIF is a short, animated picture. They are often used to express an emotion or reaction, and can be found all over the internet. You can add a GIF to your Google Slide presentation to add some personality and fun. Here’s how:
1. Find a GIF that you like. There are many websites that offer free GIFs, such as Giphy.com.
2. Once you have found a GIF, right-click on it and select “Copy Image.”
3. Go to your Google Slide presentation and click on the “Insert” tab. In the “Media” section, click on the “Image” icon.
4. Paste the URL of the GIF in the “Paste image URL” box. Click “Select.”
5. The GIF will be inserted into your presentation. You can then resize it and move it around as needed.
How to Add a GIF to Google Slide
Adding a GIF to Google Slide is a great way to add some extra visual interest to your presentation. Here’s how to do it:
1. Find a GIF that you want to use. There are many websites that offer free GIFs, such as Giphy.com.
2. Once you have found a GIF that you like, right-click on it and select “Copy Image.”
3. Open Google Slide and click on the slide where you want to add the GIF.
4. Click on the “Insert” tab and then click on “Image.”
5. Paste the GIF into the “Insert Image” window and click “Insert.”
Your GIF will now be inserted into your Google Slide presentation!
Adding a GIF from Google Search
Adding a GIF from Google Search is a great way to add some visual interest to your presentation. Here’s how:
1. On the Google search page, enter the search term “GIFs” and press Enter.
2. Scroll through the results to find a GIF that you like.
3. Right-click on the GIF and select “Save image as.”
4. Choose a location to save the GIF and click “Save.”
5. Open your presentation in Google Slides and click on the “Insert” tab.
6. Click “Image” and then “Upload from computer.”
7. Select the GIF that you saved and click “Open.”
8. The GIF will be inserted into your presentation.
Adding a GIF from a Website
If you want to add a GIF from a website, the process is fairly simple. First, find the GIF that you want to use on the website. Then, right-click on the GIF and select “Copy Image URL”. Next, open your Google Slides presentation and select the slide that you want to add the GIF to. Then, click on the “Insert” tab and select “Image”. In the “Image” window, paste the GIF’s URL into the “Search” bar and press “Enter”. The GIF will then be inserted into your slide.
Adding a GIF from your Computer
Adding a GIF from your computer is easy! Simply click the “Insert” menu and then select “Image.” From there, you can either paste in the URL of a GIF from the web or choose a GIF file from your computer’s hard drive. Once the GIF is inserted, you can resize it or move it around just like any other image in Google Slides.
Tips for Adding GIFs to Google Slide
Adding a GIF to Google Slide can be a great way to add some extra visual interest to your presentation. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your GIFs:
1. Make sure the GIF is relevant to your content. Adding a GIF just for the sake of adding one can actually be distracting to your audience.
2. Use a high-quality GIF. Blurry or low-resolution GIFs can be difficult to see and can take away from your presentation as a whole.
3. Avoid using too many GIFs. A few well-placed GIFs can be effective, but too many can be overwhelming.
4. Consider the size of your GIF. If your GIF is too large, it may take up too much space on the slide and crowd out your other content.
5. Test your GIF before adding it to your presentation. Make sure it plays smoothly and doesn’t cause any problems with the other content on your slide.
In conclusion, adding a GIF to a Google Slide is a great way to add some personality and flair to your presentation. It’s also a great way to grab your audience’s attention and make your presentation more engaging. To add a GIF to your Google Slide, simply go to the Insert menu, select Image, and then choose your GIF file. That’s all there is to it!